We, NMPT Limited Trading As Appealaparkingticket.co.uk & Parking Appeals, Unit 1, Swanscombe Business Centre, 17 London Road, Swanscombe, Kent DA10 0LH (the “Website”).
When you enter your details on the Appealaparkingticket.co.uk website or contact us phone, email, text message, fax, WhatsApp messenger or by post, we will generate a personal account for you and collect the following personal data about you:
• Your Name
• Your email address
• Your phone number
• Details about your parking tickets
This information is required, which means that it will not be possible to review appeal information you provide without it. If you do not have a phone number or email address you will not be able to proceed on the Appealaparkingticket.co.uk
As the data processor we will use the information you provide to us to:
• Provide our services to you, including reviewing your parking tickets, checking the status of tickets, confirming if we are able to assist you and providing our appeals service following your confirmation.
• Identify you as a customer when you log in to the Website, contact us by phone, email, text message, fax, WhatsApp messenger or by post
• Verify your details against any documentation you provide
• Ask you questions if required to clarify information you have provided
• Respond to your questions and provide related customer service
• Generate appeals or other services
• Facilitate the social sharing function
• Comply with legal requirements and legal process, requests from public and governmental authorities, relevant industry standards and our internal policies
• Enforce our Terms & Conditions
• Allow us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we sustain
1. ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We need to process your personal information in order to:
• Perform our contract with you as stated in Article 6.1.b of the GDPR
• Comply with our legal obligations as stated in Article 6.1.c of the GDPR
If you would like more information about our legal basis for processing your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by emailing [email protected]
2. DATA RETENTION
We may keep the parking ticket data, emails, files and other personal data you provide, for as long as you have a current or previous parking ticket case open with us – subject to a maximum of 6 years. If you choose to delete your information sooner than this time we will delete all personal data including your name, email address, phone number and the associated files provided to us.
2.1. ACCESS THE PERSONAL DATA WE HAVE ABOUT YOU
You can email [email protected] and request information about your personal data. Upon receiving your request, we will let you know what personal information we have about you, how we collect the information, the purpose for which we process your personal data, and who we share your personal information with.
2.4. THIRD PARTY COOKIES
We may provide cookie and a de-identified data to trusted 3rd parties, this data is used for matching to other data about you to improve the relevance of online advertising and personalisation. Your actual email address is at no time shared with our 3rd party partners. Third party Cookies are set by third party websites – not our Website. When you visit our Website, the following third party Cookies may be set:
• Google Analytics Cookies, set when you log in to our Website with Google
• Google AdSense cookies, set when displaying relevant targeted advertisements on our Website. Some cookies may be set as DoubleClick, which is part of Google
• Cloudflare cookies, set for identifying individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. Learn more here.
2.5. DELETION OF COOKIES
You can delete the cookies already on your device. You can typically delete cookies from the Privacy or History area, available from the Settings or Options menu In most browsers. To opt-out of third party cookies, please go to http://www.aboutads.info choices or Your Online Choices at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/.
3. DISCLOSURE TO OTHER SERVICES
• Search engines, including e.g. Google and Bing
• Government bodies, parking companies, parking adjudicators, Accredited trade association, debt recovery companies, solicitor or other legal authority acting on behalf of a parking company
3.1. OTHER DISCLOSURE
Appealaparkingticket.co.uk may be required to disclose information by a court order from a competent court of law or public authority in accordance with the existing legislation.
4. WHO TO CONTACT
5. SECURITY MEASURES
Appealaparkingticket.co.uk will use commercially reasonable efforts to see that the recorded data, including the personal information, under its control is handled using appropriate security measures. Appealaparkingticket.co.uk regularly audits its system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. We do not store credit card number information on any website server.
6. CORRECTION AND DELETION
Upon written request to Appealaparkingticket.co.uk we shall inform you of the purpose of the processing; who receives the information and from where the information originates. Requests shall only be processed if more than 6 months have lapsed since your previous request, unless you can substantiate a special interest in obtaining the information earlier.
6.2. CORRECTION & DELETION
If you discover that the information which Appealaparkingticket.co.uk as the data controller process on you is incorrect or misleading, Appealaparkingticket.co.uk shall make the correction hereof on your request.
7. BANK & CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
If you have requested Appealaparkingticket.co.uk to check your ticket, we do not need any private banking details from you. The only details we ask for are a name and email address, phone number and details about your parking tickets to confirm that we have the correct person and information regarding the possible appeal. If you proceed with our services by purchasing online we will never gain access to your credit card number. If you do choose to purchase something by phone we do not retain or repeat any of your credit card number or other card details.
8. AGE REQUIREMENTS – 18 OR OLDER
We require our users to be 18 or older and anyone using the site must adhere to this rule. We never knowingly allow children under 18 to post personal information on our site. If you know about someone using the website under the age of 18 please contact us via [email protected]ingticket.co.uk
9. RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
Upon request to Appealaparkingticket.co.uk via the contact information stated on this page, Appealaparkingticket.co.uk shall inform you of the purpose of the processing; who receives the information and from where the information originates.
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information you’ve submitted on the Website, please use our contact form to get in touch.
In addition, you are welcome to contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO). If you have any questions about the data processing activities performed by us, you are welcome to contact our DPO by email at: [email protected]
Unit 1 Swanscombe Business Centre
17 London Road
Kent DA10 0LH
Email: [email protected]